FloorCraft Ltd. in Chichester, West Sussex, UK specializes in polished concrete floors and bespoke polished concrete worktops, wall tiles and many other feature pieces you may envision for your home or workplace. We at FloorCraft Ltd are passionate about our work with polished concrete, and we only work with the highest quality equipment and materials. We'd like to share a few good reasons why you should consider polished concrete flooring (HTC Superfloor) for your next project.
• In new construction, it saves on time and cost to have your sub-base concrete floor poured and polished instead of having 100 mm concrete and then paying more money for your floor covering. Polished concrete is a win win situation.
• An HTC Superfloor (polished concrete floor) will last the factory's lifetime. This simple fact saves the cost of continually redoing the floor. Equally as important is the fact that there won't be continual periods of down time while the floor is having to be refurbished.
• Concrete a better choice than granite or marble for floors and other features, as it starts its life in liquid form, and can therefore be moulded into any shape or form. Concrete polished floors are suitable in commercial, industrial, and domestic settings.
• Unlike tiles there are no joints in the floor and, unlike resin floors, polished concrete flooring won't scratch and is very easy to clean.
• You will have a well-prepared, level floor that is beautiful, warm underfoot, and that will likely endure long beyond your lifetime! A polished concrete floor that does not need to be redone continuously is more environmentally friendly than alternatives.
• Whether you choose a Diamond Polished or Power Floated polished floor, both types of finish bring out the natural beauty of the concrete instead of covering it up.
• FloorCraft Ltd clients can choose from our vast range of colours in polished concrete floors, and the colours run the full depth of the 100 mm of concrete unlike with some companies who only colour the top 2 mm with dry shake powder. And you can have other materials worked into the concrete, such as river stones, coloured glass, etc. Finish can be matte, slightly polished, aggregate showing (diamond polished) or with a glossy, marble-like effect (power floated). The colours and aesthetic options are virtually limitless!
• FloorCraft Ltd is capable of undertaking a huge variety of bespoke projects. We can even install fibre optic lighting at your request to emphasize the stunning beauty of your polished concrete flooring.
At FloorCraft Ltd, we like to say "You think it and we will produce it." We thrive on creative challenges, and invite your ideas about how to bring the beauty and functionality of polished concrete into your home. We are based in West Sussex, yet our service area is expanding as our work becomes more widely known. FloorCraft Ltd is prepared to travel to jobs in the following counties: West Sussex, East Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey and London. Please check out our commonly asked questions and get in touch to tell us more about your upcoming floor project.